Executive coaching provides tailored development for selected executives to help address important issues—succession to the next level, key transitions, ongoing development. It accelerates development of current leaders to ensure that we have the talent in place to achieve business objectives. Executive coaching provides a uniquely challenging but supportive working partnership that benefits individuals and organizations by improving performance through developing skills, confidence and focus.
Executive Coaching with KAP is a perfect option if you have limited time, or confidential plans and challenges and want to take control of your performance. So if you have any areas of your professional life where you’re still wishing, waiting or hoping then executive coaching is for you.
Once a relationship based on trust and rapport is established, the KAP coach challenges thinking and assumptions to support the individual in their goal setting. Key elements of the coaching include:
- To understand the individual’s context and goals. The coaching process and confidentiality are discussed and this meeting provides an essential ‘chemistry check’ – to ensure a strong relationship will develop.
- To reassure and help clients build and maintain self-confidence and a positive attitude in the face of difficult challenges, self-doubt, and emotional lows as well as high stress and new opportunities
- To raise awareness, and reflect on strengths and challenges.
- To produce realistic and effective strategies for action, ensuring sustained change long after their coaching has finished.
- To offer clients a collaborative process to develop specific competencies that will contribute to their achieving superior individual and organizational performance.
- To provide focus, validate, do reality testing, and help clients think differently to break out of mental mindsets and be innovative